Search squid archive

Re: Problem with .swf

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, sasa wrote:

"Henrik Nordstrom" wrote:

This indicates the web server (or a parent proxy) denied access to the requested resource.

The access was allowed by your Squid.

..sorry but I don't understood, because only without squid I have view correctly this web site ?? because squid not loaded the swf file ?? what I can resolve this problem ??

First you need to identify who is rejecting the access.

It is not your Squid which is rejecting the access. It is who your Squid talked to.

Do you have a parent proxy?

If not the web server for some reason refused to give you the file (via Squid). This could be a number of things, but most often a broken web server.

Regards
Henrik