Search squid archive

RE: Squid, registration webpage for users

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Nick Duda wrote:

So I guess what Im thinking now is, a user gets this registration page.
They fill it out. (it records info about their IP address and stuff).
Then adds the username to a text file for authentication or something.

I would use a small database of some kind. Probably MySQL.

Probably requires you to write a small helper to Squid for the authenticatin as well..

Regards
Henrik