Search squid archive

ntlm authentication problem

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody has seen this type of message before:

authenticateAuthenticate: Unexpected change of authentication scheme from 'ntlm' to 'Basic ***...' (client X.X.X.X)

If so, could you shed some light on what the problem is and possibly a way to sort it out? I have googled for the message above but can only find reference to it in CVS diffs.

Thanks in advance,

su.

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk