Search squid archive

Re: Always Direct

Around Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 10:29:01AM -0500,  donovan, wrote:
> greetings,
> two things. Where in my configuration should this line go. and
> instead of listing each domain ina single line. can I point to a
> file. If yes, what would the file format look like.
>
> acl directlist dstdomain /local/file ??????

Looking in squid.conf

#
#       acl aclname acltype string1 ...
#       acl aclname acltype "file" ...
#
#       when using "file", the file should contain one item per line
#
#       acltype is one of src dst srcdomain dstdomain url_pattern
#               urlpath_pattern time port proto method browser user

It is okay to have multiple lines with the same name.  Look a little
further down the file where it defines 'Safe_ports' acl

I'm not sure if it matters where you put the line, just before you use
it I think.

--

Roger