Search squid archive

Squid + Dansguardian do not authenticate users

Hi, i am a user of squid.  I introduce users with LDAP
but Dansguardian can not identify these users.  Due to
this problem, I can not form filter groups.  Doesn't
Dansguradian support LDAP?  or doesn't  auth with
squid?  How can I introduce user names (id )  to
dansguardian?  I want it to  recognize with LDAP
usernames and passwords.

Operating Systems: Slackware Linux 2.4
OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.23
Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE7

/dansguardian# dansguardian -v
DansGuardian 2.9.3.2
Built with: '--enable-clamd' '--enable-clamav'
'--with-zlib' '--enable-fancydm'

ClamAV 0.87.1/1246/Thu

Do you give the example?
how and with which program can i introduce users in
dansguardian in order to form a filter group? can you
tell the method and give me an example?
Thank you,
Regards