Search squid archive

Re: certain port should go direct

> I have an issue where a certain app is talking on a
> port that appaprently doesn't like squid (State of
> Illinois app... so I won't say anything more about the
> app ;-)

 You probably mean, going-direct-from-the-browser.
  This can´t be solved at the squid level, because once
  a request reaches SQUID; then the proxy has to deal with it.

  You have to solve this, by proxy settings in the browser,exclude
  a site from proxying; through exclusion list or sufficient auto proxy
  settings (.pac) file.

   M.