Search squid archive

Re: wrong diskspace count and assertion failed: diskd/store_dir_diskd.c:1930: "buf"

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, H wrote:

still some guess because only a day running this but it seems to be some kind
of SHM or MSGMNB problem where squid gets confused instead of accusing busy
msgqueue or out of shm like in squid-manager busy or failed queues

when I reduce SHMMAX I can accelerate the appearance of the problem as well
when decreasing MSGMNB

shm and msg sizes needs to be well within the requirements for diskd spelled out in the FAQ.

Regards
Henrik