Search squid archive

Bumping users from website

Dear List,

I've created ACL's in squid to keep my users from going to certain websites during certain parts of the day. The acl's are working just fine. But is there a way to kick those same users off of these acl restricted sites if they already happen to be on the site when the acl kicks in? Let's say the the acl restricts users from visiting a particular website from 4PM-6PM. If the users are already on the site at 3:59PM, once 4PM hits, so far they're still able to browse the site. Of course once they leave the site they can't get back in though until after 6PM.

Thanks,

David
begin:vcard
fn:David Lynum
n:Lynum;David
org:Youth Uprising;Information Technology
adr:;;8711 MacArthur Blvd;Oakland;CA;94605;USA
email;internet:dlynum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Manager of Information Technology
tel;work:510-777-9909 ext. 104
version:2.1