Search squid archive

RE: Squid reverse proxy - URL change in the response

First a disclaimer.  I don't run squid as an accelerator so I am not certain of any of the methods that I propose. According to http://www.faqs.org/docs/securing/chap28sec231.html, you might want to set

http_accel_host IP_of_myhost.domain.com

and

redirect_rewrites_host_header off

Chris