Search squid archive

Re: Performance tweaks

I set the full debug then checked my cache log. The slow down seems to be my acl
for example
acl noporn1 url_regex "/usr/local/etc/squid/noporn1"
Which is a file i picked off the web that contains a list of porn sites about 44318 in total. Silly me :)
So that is not the way to do that i will search out other methods.

Cheers Terry

I am using squidGuard with no performance impact at all to achieve blacklisting. It comes with the distro I'm using (debian) and I didn't bother to compile it by myself :-)

Best regards,

Hendrik Voigtländer