Search squid archive

Re: Possible that a specific ID is bound to a certain IP?

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005, Yong Bong Fong wrote:

What I need is so that all uses have to share a general publich usage computer, so they won't be able to take the ID elsewhere, is that possible?
please teach me how to do so, thanks a lot for your assistance!

Is there a need at all to require authentication on the public usage computer? If not maybe a simpler approach would be to allow the public computer access without requiring a login?

Regards
Henrik