Search squid archive

Possible that a specific ID is bound to a certain IP?

Dear friends,

Wondering if it is possible to configure squid to match the userid with a certain IP. So that the user id cannot be used in another computer. Reason for this is because I need to restrict some users from taking the general sharing user IF and use it at a computer somewhere else. The authenticate_ip_ttl works well to prevent may users using the same ID at once but it does not prevent the users from using the user id in another computer.

What I need is so that all uses have to share a general publich usage computer, so they won't be able to take the ID elsewhere, is that possible?
please teach me how to do so, thanks a lot for your assistance!

--
Yong Bong Fong (Ah Fong)
System Engineer