Search squid archive

Re: Heavy LOAD on squid - system time

Hello.

I did manage to lower CPU by setting squid.conf timeouts. From average load 1.0 to load .0.7
Which is much better. (maybe not for persistent connections, etc.).

the epool... I did notice some info. But this would be my last resort/hope. (I would prefer stable enviroment)
I plan to install 2.6 kernel and the we will see.

Kind regards
 Michal Mihalik