Search squid archive

Volume based inet controls

Have been searching the documentation for some controls where by I can specify a daily MB limit on a per user basis. Mainly because I really don't care when or what my users look at on the internet, I just want to limit the amount they look at per day. Have some ideas on doing it at ip level, but then its per machine, not per user and that would be unfair for those people who come in at night to use a machine that has already been locked out by the firewall.

If its not possible under squid, are there any other options/ideas for doing this?

thanks

Fletch