Search squid archive

Restricting certain users to certain urls

Dear friends,

How to restrict certain users to certain urls only based on their authenticated usernames? I did it with squidguard ages ago but it doesn't work now. It didn't work out properly 100% too. I am trying to figure out how with squid acl itself instead of squidguard....
thanks for taking time helping,

--
Yong Bong Fong (Ah Fong)
Rookie System Engineer