Search squid archive

Tuning

Hello Again,

One thing confusing to me even might i can't understand these few
thing regarding to squid like i want to do following things with
squid..

1.HOw can i check the cache performance and how too tunned cache..or
can i do write any script which autometicaly tunned my squid cache at
specified time..

2. i know a software named as webalizer which shows me stats of squid
hits ...but i want to view acces.log in html form like as all hits are
viewing in store.log...i want to see these logs in html format with
GMT time....

Regards,

Kashif Mazahr.