Search squid archive

squidNT 2.5 STABLE10 service not loaded on startup

hi,
I experience a new problem with squidNT proxy.
I setup the server to reboot every days (near 06:00am) , and on the
startup, the squid service is not loaded. I don't have any errors in
the event viewer (in application, or system).
the debug is not activated because its in production enviro.

Does anyone have an idea about that?

best regards
Guillaume