Search squid archive

Not to change ip

Hello World!

Maybe it's a fool question, but anyway I'd like to know if it's possible to make Squid not to change ip at all? Any tricks, patches or hacks? Or is it completely impossible.

I'd like to use it in transparent mode and moreover to make client ips unchangeable. So everywhere should be ip of user not Squid one. I've heard about Layer 7 switches that IMHO can do this things...
I'd like to realize something like that on Unix. ;)

Thanks and see ya!

--
 Oleksandr Samoylyk
 OVS-RIPE