Search squid archive

Re: Re: can't start squid 10 latest compile

Helo,
It was samba 3.0.14a, but I did the test with the package 3.0.10 (the one
you suggested)
same reaction !??
Something wrong with my server (library, include) that ntlm_auth dosen't
accept !?!?
And I can't ask the samba maling list, I was never able to register on it
!?

any more clue for me ?

regards
Arno Streuli

                      Serassio Guido
                      <guido.serassio@acmecon        To:       Arno.STREULI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      sulting.it>                    cc:       squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                     Subject:  Re:  Re: can't start squid  10 latest compile
                      23.08.2005 17:58

Hi,

At 15.31 23/08/2005, Arno.STREULI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi Guido,
>Well it start to go better, thanks.
>Now squid start ( I install GCC 3.4.2 and remove openssl since your right
>don't need it)

Good news.

>But I have and error in cache.log:
>ntlm_auth: error opening config file /usr/local/samba/lib/smb.conf. Error
>was Illegal byte sequence

What Samba version, 3.x ?

>Any clue ?
>I will try to recompile samba with thie GCC to see if that change
anything.

On Sunfreeware there is 3.0.10 Sparc package for Solaris 8.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1           10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135  Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: guido.serassio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may  contain certain  privileged and confidential
information, or  information  which  is  otherwise  protected from
disclosure. If  you  are  not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information