Search squid archive

Re: squid refresh rate

Wenie,

Ok, I think more than enough material is here
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-12.html

and specially your concern here
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ.html#toc12.20

More so, remember if you press refresh, objects are
always refreshed, cache only works when other computer
in a network loads objects.

Regards, from Venezuela.

 --- "Wennie V. Lagmay" <wlagmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> Thanks Daniel, I realy need to know how squid do its
> refresh.

Correo Yahoo!