Search squid archive

Re: squid refresh rate

Thanks Daniel, I realy need to know how squid do its refresh.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Navarro" <danielnavarro001@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Wennie V. Lagmay" <wlagmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 5:42 PM
Subject: Re:  squid refresh rate

Hi Wennie,

I think squid already doesn´t update automatically.
You should read squid funtioning and cache´s work.
I´ll give you the url as soon as I see it.

Regards, hoping to help, Daniel N.

--- "Wennie V. Lagmay" <wlagmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

Hi all,

Is there a way to setup my squid to never update
webpages automatically from
internet? This is the scenario, if the page is
already on the cache this
page will be given to the succeeding request even
though the said page is
one week old, unless one client will refresh the
page this is the only time
that the squid proxy should go to the net to get an
update.

Thank you very much

Wennie

Correo Yahoo!