Search squid archive

Re: Hotmail Login problem with Freebsd + wccpv1 + squid 2.5-stable10

Hi users,

The scenerio here is trying to break my nerve. After a week on hustling
with wccp+squid+freebsd and still not being able to login to hotmail with
transparent proxy, I thought I'd switch to RedHat Linux. But the problem
remains.

Now I have a suspection that the physical setup might have something to do
with the problem, or the router itself.

here is how it is setup:

                      | External Interface
                -------------
                | Router     |
                -------------
                      | Internal Interface

                --------------
                | Switch      |
                   |      |
                   |      |__ To Cache Server

               To Clients

Since I don't have extra interface to dedicate to the cache, I can't
really test it. Could a setup like this cause problem, I mean, redirecting
to the cache from the same interface that it came in from ??

Thanks
Manoj