Search squid archive

Problem squid at boot

Hi Alls,

I installed squid-2.5stable9 on Slackware 10.1,
I put /usr/local/squid/sbin/squid -DNsY in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local
But If i reboot or shutdown or unplug power or if the
power terminated accidentally, message at boot said
"Squid alerady running" n after that squid didn't
work.
i use diskd for squid.

Any have experiences with this problem? or any advice?

Regards,
Davy