Search squid archive

RE: Network Topology Questions

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/ie/ieak/default.mspx

Basically, you use IEAK to create the config (.ins) file and set the field
in IE for "Automatic configuration script" to point to the url holding
this file.  We use a combination of this and a proxy.pac (wpad.dat)  The
wpad.dat is mainly for users who are transient; contractors, etc.

You can also use Active Directory group policies to accomplish the same
thing

Scott Mace
Security Administrator
Travelcenters of America