Search squid archive

monitor squid users

hi everyone!
I wonder if you happen to know a program that can help me monitor in real-time what users are using my squid server. I don't really need to know what they are doing, just who they are. In case this help, the authentication scheme is ncsa. I used for a while squidview, but it seems it doesn't work that well.
Thank you in advance!