Search squid archive

Squid Version 2.5.STABLE10 and mail.ru web mail

Hello!

I have installed Squid Version 2.5.STABLE10 with typical squid.conf from squid
bundle. Everything works fine except mail.ru web mail... In 50% times shown
pages from mail.ru are incorrect, sometimes its just one gif from site, i.e.
from wheather prognosis instead new email page :( I have installed Mozilla
Firefox to mail.ru users computers instead IE (There are no such troubles
with this one), but usesrs wants to use IE... Please help me!

Peter