Search squid archive

Re: delay pool in cachemgr

Arianto C Nugroho wrote:

Hi there..

I've been using delay_pool for quite sometimes and it's working fine. Now i'm trying to monitor its usage using
cachemgr.
My question is, sometimes in "Current" section for each pool i got a negative number. What does it mean ?
How does it effect my pool ??

Thank You

okay .. i've got some explanation on the net about this.. so for some reason (good reason i'm sure), delay pool will let data go to the client even though they don't have any more credits.. but in my case, the number could go to minus hundreds and it stays that way for some time.. and while it's
minus, it's consuming my bandwidth badly ..
FYI, the proxy i'm managing is a parent proxy for about 10 child proxy server ..

can I do anything about this ??

thanks before