Search squid archive

Re: RBL/RHSBL for Squid?

Hi Mr. Hildebrandt, I've being working in a Squid Malware Block List wich lists URLs pointing to malware. Those URLs are being collected primarily on phishing e-mail messages received by contributors. Anyone can contribute and all URLs sent are automaticaly checked, the malware downloaded and analyzed by anti-virus softwares and if a malware is found the URL is added to the list. Squid users can update the list automatically in a regular basis.

The only problem is that the site is just available in portuguese. Plans are under way to translate it to english. If there is demand I can prioritize the translation effort. Please let me know.

Anyway, here is the URL:

http://malware.hiperlinks.com.br

Cheers

------------------------------
Andre D. Correa, CISSP
andre.correa (at) pobox.com
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br
Sao Paulo / SP / Brazil

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
I was thinking about an RBL/RHSBL feature like know in MTas when
reading this:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/07/25/spyware_screening/

Some sort of RBL , which lists malware URLs, hosts or IPs and which
could then be blocked within Squid.