Search squid archive

external authentication script --> No such file

I have try to configure the configuration file to use
a external authentication perl script, but it seems
that something is wrong because when the file don't
have permissions it says no permissions allowed and
when I change the permissions it seems that squid can
not find the file, is it any chroot configuration
somewhere??

This happens either with external_acl and with
auth_program,