Search squid archive

owa access

hi list,

i know, there are many writings about outlook web access
and how to configure it with transparent proxy.

but i still have problems :-(

I configured my proxy like this:
http_port 80
httpd_accel_host internalmailserver
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_single_host on
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header off

I can connect from outside and get my basic authentication
from my internalmailserver.
But then i will be forwarded direct to my internalmailserver
And never via my published proxy name.

In fact, connection to internalmailserver is denied.

Please can you also give me a hint how to change my config to
use SSL? (how to create a ssl certificate)

Thanks,
Andrew