Search squid archive

Re: Problem 2.5.10 ACL-s and NTLM authenticator 2. (fwd)

Pif Sap schrieb:

OK I clarify, simply if I attach piece of config files.
squid.conf:
# Authentication
(...)

# ACL reszleges tiltashoz
#
acl deny_matra_domain dstdomain .adverticum.net .mix.kepregeny.net

OK, and where do you call this ACL ? Just defining it is not enough! You need a stetement where you say "Access to the domains in the acl deny_matra_domain is denied to all users". And you need it in the right place - once you have allowed access to a site, processing of rules ends. Also you must be aware that squid has an implicit last rule. I am not telling everything here ***because it is in the docs.*** Please read the ACL chapter there. Why the new squid behaves differently thant the old one I cannot say, but from what you posted we cannot say why there ist a request for basic auth for this site.

Yours,
Jakob