Search squid archive

Howto conf. Squid to allow lan without username password

Hello everyone,

I have my proxy server running on the same computer which is my router, the problem is (till I seperate the two,...which I will but later) that squid asks for username/password for lan computers as well, is there a way to tell squid to allow 192.168.x.x without username / password ?

Sincerely
Robert B