Search squid archive

AW: smb_auth problems

Either
(1) username/password is wrong
    Try login with this username+passwsord. Maybe system asks you to change the password.
(2) this username may is denied to read proxyauth
(3) content of proxyauth is not exactly "allow"

Mit freundlichem Gruß/Yours sincerely
Werner Rost
GMT-FIR - Netzwerk

ZF Boge Elastmetall GmbH
Friesdorfer Str. 175, 53175 Bonn, Deutschland/Germany
Telefon/Phone +49 228 3825 - 420
Telefax/Fax +49 228 3825 - 398
werner.rost@xxxxxx