Search squid archive

Question about proxy auth & blind proxy.

I've got a squid box configured for proxy-redirect.

I want to have some user have blind-proxy, (based on my cisco access list redirecting them to the cache server) and then I have several users outside my network I want to give access to my cache/filter, but I want to do them via radius authentication via proxy_auth. If I start squid with my iptables redirect in place, it hangs at the proxy_auth childreen, If I drop the iptables, resart squid and then start iptables, it all works. I'm not wanting to use proxy_auth with my blind-proxy people.. I just want to be able to do BOTH at the same time.. Anyone seen this or know a fix?

Thanks, Billy

            | Billy Huddleston   Senior Systems Administrator  |
            | Net-Express                  http://www.nxs.net  |
            | 114 Sherway Rd.             Voice: 865-691-2011  |
            | Knoxville, TN  37922          Fax: 865-691-9894  |
            | billy@xxxxxxx                                    |