Search squid archive

Internal dns problem

Hi, on Fedora Core I have installed squid-2.5.STABLE3 and all it's ok, but sometimes I have a problem with internal dns and squid.
On machine fw/proxy I have configured the ip address of internal dns server and in squid.conf  I don'u use dns_nameserver, in fact I have:

#Default:
# none
# dns_nameservers 212.216.112.112

..all it's ok but after a few days squid with internal dns not function and I am forced to use the external dns server.
If I don't use squid the internal dns it's ok also few days.
Thanks.

        Salvatore.