Search squid archive

Re: Can the MS Windows user-name be logged in access.log

i suppose it all depends on the size of the network and the patience of the users(!).

ldap lookup would be fine for a small bunch of people, and you are right that its really quick to setup, especially if you are new to the whole squid thing. samba however, isn't all *that* hard to implement once you've worked through it successfully. :-)

I work at a large university and pretty much every user gets a Radius proxy prompt. And no, I am not in IT there. :-) D.Radel.