Search squid archive

logging GET formularies

Hi,

is it possible in squid to log GET formularies request ?
For example I would like to log google requests, the request look likes:
http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=squid&btnG=Recherche+Google&meta=
but squid log only:
http://www.google.fr/search?

How can i log the end of the request (what is after the ?).

Regards.

--
Cedric Foll
Ingénieur Sécurité & Réseaux

"More people are killed every year by pigs than by sharks,
which shows you how good we are at evaluating risk."
Bruce Schneier