Search squid archive

Squid, Antivirus & Pf

Hello,
I'm trying to set up my own gateway using OpenBSD, Pf (filtering + QoS) and Squid.

I have several problems :

I would like to set up an antivirus running with squid. I've tried Squid + Squirm + Viralator + Clamav, which works finely, but i'm not really satisfied in term of performance and use of ressources. Is there an efficient, free and really secure way to set up such a thing ? and which tools ?

My second problem is that pf acts as a packet filter, nat and QoS (sharing dl bandwidth between hosts ip addresses with pf (cbq) on internal interface). But if I use squid for http and ftp downloads, I cannot control bandwidth sharing using pf.
I've red somewhere that is possible to manage bandwidth with squid's acls.
How can I do that ?

Thx for help.

Max