Search squid archive

Re: cachemanager.cgi on a web server other than Squid

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 Arno.STREULI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I try to setup cachemgr.cgi on a web server other than my squid box.
anyone know what  should I do to make it works ?

First step is that cachemr.cgi needs to be built for the OS of the other box, and installed in a suitable cgi-bin capable directory on the web server.

Second step is to allow access in squid.conf. Look for manager.

how did you setup cachmrg.cgi to speak with the squid box ? Is the option
of configure --enable-cachemgr-hostname

No. It just sets the default hostname in cachemgr.cgi. Now with the cachemgr.conf added in 2.5.STABLE10 this configure option is mostly redundant.

Regards
Henrik