Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] no url / read timeout on some URLs / can't access some sites trough squid

I forgot to mention that if I don't use SQUID from other boxes (direct connection via NAT), I can access all of the sites, that fail on the other hand.

Kay Abendroth wrote:

    Hello,

first of all my setup:

* Firewall/Router running FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE
* SQUID 2.5.10_1 installed from ports
* PF as firewall
* no transparent caching enabled

My problem:

If using SQUID from another machine I can't connect to some sites. Connection attempt is made, but _very_ slow. After that an error page says:
[...]