Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] never use redirector for master user

Hello ,

thank you very much for the answer , but I've got a problem, I don't know how to use that...

what I would like to do is for example some user in my network authenticates with username master (squid basic authentication) , and
that user can do whatever he wants....
the rest who authenticate with internet will be blocked from porn always.

The problem is I don't know how can I make squidguard to know who is authenticated as master and who is not?

I tried by simply adding master acl and then the default as per your answer (thinking that maybe somehow squidguard can get some sorta info
about who has authenticated from squid...) , but I think that I messed it up real good, coz it aint working.

Can you tell me how can I do that?

user authenticates in squid, and based on authentication squidguard decides whether to allow or deny porn pages...

Sincerely Robert B

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Turner" <jturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>