Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] chpasswd.cgi , how to refresh change ?

On Thu, 5 May 2005, Pablo Gietz wrote:

I have Squid 2.4STABLE7 and chpasswd.cgi with basic auth. When I change
the password this change never refresh into the squid until I do squid
-k reconfigure. The screen say that password will be in place after 15
minutes but this never happen.
There is some way to inform squid the change?

It should be in place as soon as the user tries to log in using the new password.

But make sure you use ncsa_auth from Squid and not from webmin..

Regards
Henrik