Search squid archive

[squid-users] chpasswd.cgi , how to refresh change ?

Dear guys

I have Squid 2.4STABLE7 and chpasswd.cgi with basic auth. When I change
the password this change never refresh into the squid until I do squid
-k reconfigure. The screen say that password will be in place after 15
minutes but this never happen.
There is some way to inform squid the change?

Thanks

--
Pablo A. C. Gietz