Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] trying to block exe files ...

Hmmm...  I guess I wasn't clear with my intended explanation.  Upon
reflection, it might have been off-target anyway.

To clarify, are you seeing URLs ending in .exe in the access.log with a 200
status code (e.g. TCP_MISS/200 or TCP_REFRESH_MISS/200)?

Chris