Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] my squid is running out of disk space !!

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ.html#toc11.41

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-4.html#ss4.14
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-7.html

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors