Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Server-side no-cache

Henrik Nordstrom ha scritto:

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Matteo Villari wrote:

Hi. One more question from a newbie. Is it possible to ignore
server-side header no-cache or Expires with squid? I use squid
2.5Stable9. Tank you very much for your patience, Matteo Villari

Some of these may be overridden by refresh_pattern, but not all.

Regards
Henrik

Well I'll be more precise : I want to cache http://nuovosito.regione.campania.it but their server is set up with Expires "Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT" Cache-Control "no-cache" and Pragma "no-cache", so my question is: can squid override these server directives to make this page cacheable? and, if actuallyit it's not possible, do you think that with a patch it would be possible? Thank you a lot, Matteo Villari