Search squid archive

RE: [squid-users] SQUID v2.5 STABLE9

On Wed, 11 May 2005, Ratti Michele wrote:

Does it work if you attempt to go directly, not using the proxy?

Directly it works.

Any difference in the ssldump details between the two modes?

Here you have SSLDUMP trace I obtain connecting through SQUID:

This packet trace did not indicate anything strange, other than that the client immediately rejected the session. Consistent with the error message you got...

I suspect there is some problem with your client when going via proxies.

Regards
Henrik