Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] How do I configure Squid forward all requests to another proxy?

On Tue, 10 May 2005 sssousa@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

In my squid.conf I put the same lines that the FAQ recomend, but when I put in
my browser the name of the server squid, I can connect to the Web.

Can, or can not?

If you can not, what error is seen? (remember to disable "Show friendly error messages" if using MSIE, if not you will be fumbling pretty much in the dark).

Regards
Henrik