Search squid archive

[squid-users] NTLM Auth and Java applets

I've successfully configured Squid to use our Active Directory server for authentication, however, there's one remaining problem... If the page contains a Java applet, then the user gets a popup Java authentication dialog box. However, the correct username and password are never accepted, and the Java applet never displays.

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Thanks,
~M

--