Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] trying to get rid of inktomi traffic server

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, maverick 72 wrote:

How does Inktomi traffic server manages to get it to work???  Would
you know why??  Has I read it couldn't be done.

It can be done. Just hasn't been done in Squid yet.

To get it done Hire a developer to implement what we call "connection pinning" in squid. Details on what is required to make this work can be found in the squid-dev archives.

The thing I managed to found out is that websense (that we use) HAS a
module that permits the ntlm (Agent DC).  What I haven't found out is
if we do have or not this module in production :)

This is something different entirely. It is about clients authenitcating to websense allowing you to specify different policies for different users.

Regards
Henrik